Last Revised: May 21, 2021
What are Cookies?
Types and Purposes of Cookies We Use
As you access the Services, we may use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies keep track of you or your information as you move from page to page within the Services and are typically deleted once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies reside on your system and allow us to customize your experience if you leave and later return to the Services. For example, persistent cookies may allow us to remember your preferences.
On the Site and parts of the Services that Consumers access, we only use strictly necessary cookies to enable your use of the Site and other Services.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of the Services. These are cookies that facilitate our compliance with laws, allow us to verify your identity before you access restricted areas of the Services, manage our network, or keep track of user input.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies help us understand how our Services are working and who is visiting our Site or using our Services.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies enable us to provide enhanced functionality and personalization within the Services.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Services. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site.
You can choose the types of cookies you prefer to have on your device at any time by changing your preferences. You can access your preferences by clicking on “Cookie Settings”. Each category is accompanied by a description of how the cookies work.
You can also reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Instructions for how to manage cookies in popular browsers are available at: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (iOS), Safari (Mac), and Opera.
However, certain features of the Services may not work if you delete or disable cookies. You may not be able to disable strictly necessary cookies.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
Please be aware that third-party websites accessible or recommended through our Services may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. These links and features are provided for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of information provided through these third-party links and features, nor any association with their operators. We are not responsible for any actions, content of websites, or privacy policies of such third parties. We urge you to read the privacy and security policies of these third parties.
If you are in the EEA, you can alternatively contact our EU GDPR representative at:
MHC EU GDPR Representative
Mason Hayes and Curran Professional Services Limited
South Bank House
If you are in the UK, you can alternatively contact our UK GDPR representative at:
MHC UK GDPR Representative
Mason Hayes and Curran LLP